The picturesque valley of Vohančice is immediately adjacent to the settlement around the river Svratka.
The oldest written record dates back to 1255. On the Latin written document of the Cistercian monastery in Žďár nad Sázavou we can also find Mack of Vohančice and his son Mack. The Zeman family probably served as a locator during the colonization of the area in the 13th century and was related to other families in the area. Some of the Vohan (Vahan) families were officials of the Lords of Pernstein at the end of the 15th century. the property was uplifted, but in 1573 the Vohanice estate was sold. Another owner, Karel Berger of Berg (Pergar of Perk), rebuilt the original, allegedly standing and wooden fortress destroyed by fire into a one-wing Renaissance chateau on one floor. The estate underwent a confiscation after the White Mountain. Under the Lords de Castro, the existing building was extended to a Baroque double wing with a connecting passage to the farmyard and a closed courtyard. Many owners followed. Since 1700, the chateau was used as a dwelling for officials, tenants and a center of agricultural and forestry.
Koudelkův and Vitulův are mentioned as the oldest genera in the village. After the Thirty Years’ War, several peasant farms remained desolate, had to be resettled and stabilization occurred after the Napoleonic Wars. Military delays have always reduced the standard of living of the population and have been associated with epidemics.
After the abolition of patrimonias, the village belonged to the administration of the political district in Brno and from 1855 to 1868 in Tišnov, in 1868 – 1896 in Brno, 1896 – 1960 in Tišnov (with the exception of 1942 – 45, when the District Office in Tišnov was abolished). 1867 is independent.Vohančice are competent to the Tišnov parish. The inhabitants performed devotions in front of the tributary of God’s torment, in which the Chapel of Sts. Joseph. There is no school in the village.
House No. 75 was part of farm buildings built in the late 19th century. Partially used as warehouses, stables and garages for agricultural machinery. Over the course of the 20th century it was gradually repaired to its present form. The last reconstruction took place in 2013
Vohančice near Brno
Vohančice is a village and municipality (obec) in Brno-venkov District in the South Moravian Region. They are located in the Křižanovská Highlands, approximately 4 kilometers south of Tišnov. 201 people live here. The first written mention of the village comes from 1255. In 1986–1990 Vohančice was part of Tišnov.
- Arrival to the building is either by own means of transport or by train station Tišnov and from there by bus no.331, direction Vohančice.
After reconstruction of the Apartments
In front of the entrance is a garden with a view of the village and a pond (not for bathing). Parking for cars and a possibility of summer sitting. The front garden also has a barbecue grill.
- Both apartments are connected inside by a lockable staircase.
- The whole building is heated, fully available hot and cold water.
- Cot and children chair on request.